The following is the size chart for our Casual collections. Since we purchase from over 180 suppliers worldwide, we have created a size chart that reflects the average measurements based on a child of average size (i.e. at the 50th percentile).
Please use your child's age as an indicator of size; nonetheless, we suggest you purchase at least 1 size bigger for your child of average size to ensure comfort and to incorporate growth factor.
Should you have any questions, please contact us via the chat function online and we would be happy to help!
- HEAD MEASUREMENT: around the widest part of the head, at the height of the forehead (in cm)
- CHEST: under the arms, around the fullest part of the bust (in cm)
- WAIST: around the thinnest part, in the hollow of the waist (in cm)
- HIPS: around the strongest part of the pelvis (in cm)
- TOUR OF BODY: starting from the top of the shoulder passing through the crotch to the starting point (in cm)
- TOTAL LENGTH: in a straight line, from the top of the head to the ground (in cm)
|AMERICAN SIZE||EUROPEAN SIZE||ESTIMATED AGE|